The School Admissions Forum enables consultation and discussion on the following issues:
1) the fairness of proposed admission arrangements in the London Borough of Hounslow
2) a proposal for partial selection arrangements which may not be in the interests of all local parents and children
3) booklets published by the Local Authority describing admission arrangements for all schools in the London Borough of Hounslow
4) proposals to have, or not have, coordinated admission arrangements for all schools in the London Borough of Hounslow
5) proposals from Admissions Authorities to set or vary a published admission number
6) proposal from Admissions Authorities to set or vary their published admissions criteria
7) how admission arrangements in the London Borough of Hounslow may best be integrated with those in other (neighbouring) boroughs.
The School Admissions Forum aims to reach a consensus on these matters and may report directly to the Schools Adjudicator, if required, an annual voluntary report on how admission arrangements contribute to fair access.
Support officer: Katrina Bell on 020 8583 2072 email: email@example.com.